Goverment Security in Shelton, CT
Pearmain Communications security systems help government facilities to master security, safety, and communication challenges
From state and local offices to expansive federal agencies, government administrators have grown increasingly dependent on video surveillance for years to prevent theft and protect facilities and personnel.
With advances in technology, video systems that were once solely intended to provide for security and risk management are now capable of much more and have a far greater benefit to facility managers - and ultimately, taxpayers.
Pearmain Communications professional security solutions provide intelligent visual integration with existing business systems to address concerns that are faced by governmental entities at all levels.
Use Pearmain Communications Government Security Systems to:
- Expand Safety Capabilities Improve awareness and proactive monitoring of public facilities
- Reduce Theft and Vandalism Deter and/or prevent internal and external theft of public assets, decrease vandalism
- Protect Against Potential Threats Actively monitor public areas for abandoned objects or items removed
- Improve Operational Consistency Monitor and maintain system-wide operational consistency
Additionally, our government solutions enable you to:
- Manage from ANYWHERE Remotely monitor location via the Internet, manage multiple places from a centralized location
- Improve Management Efficiencies Reduce time spent investigating suspect incidents, produce detailed exception reporting, linked to video evidence
- Improve Operational Consistency Monitor and maintain system-wide operational standards
Pearmain Communications Government Security Systems are ideal for:
- City and County Government
- State Agencies
- Federal Department and Agencies
Contact a trained sales consultant to see how we can make a difference for your organization.